Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wireless internet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wireless internet

    Are there any wireless internet spots in the area?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wireless internet

    Depends on how close you want to get to my driveway....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wireless internet

    not that close lol.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lpdbsbl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2007
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wireless internet

    Steelwater, the new coffee bar in Wise is supposed to have it I believe.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wireless internet

    McDonalds in Wise and BSG both have it.
    I recall seeing another local place - fast food I think - but I can't recall right off which one that was.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •